Recovery, Error, & Fraud Surveillance
We engineer Recovery, Error, & Fraud Analytic Surveillance based on 20+ years of experience detecting errors, cost recovery, and corporate frauds using computers. Learn more to guard against errors and fraud through our ready-made systems.
Why Use Our Recovery, Error, & Fraud Analytic Surveillance Technology
We wrote the books & provide training on fraud detection with computers:
- Positive cost of ownership as our toolkits are designed to provide return on investment (“ROI”) out of the box.
- Ready-made toolkits can be applied within days of the project start.
- We are educated in top ERP systems to speed data delivery (SAP, JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Navision, and more).
- Our clients range from $30MM to $100B in the USA and abroad.
- We have been recognized and awarded for our error and fraud detection skills – Richard Lanza, President of CRP, LLC has written over 13 publications, 100 articles, and has been awarded by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners for his research on proactive fraud reporting. He is also a regular presenter for CFO.com, the Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Auditnet(r) and Fraud Resource Net.
Using our reporting, our clients report benefit from:
- Vendor overpayment recoveries
- Reduced business expenses
- Increased process efficiency
- Improved vendor negotiations
- Fraud detection
We have systems built in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable / Vendor Management
- General Ledger / Journal Entries
- Travel & Entertainment
- Procurement Cards
- HR and Payroll
Our report toolkits include:
- Data normalization processes to quickly/automatically import data for analysis
- Over 50 reports in each area to model data behaviors with scoring modules to combine results for improved focus
- Charting and dashboards to help visualize savings, all in Excel for ease of use and transfer to clients.
- Customization with our 20+ years of experience where we help you select some of the best opportunities for savings and fraud detection.
- Bang for your buck – Our affordable process toolkits are paid for through many opportunities to obtain free cash savings